C-Tech Company offers all services to create customers more value. Timely, excellent and professional after-sales service is what we promised and provided. You can receive complete sets of services for the projects in time such as technical documents, drawings, product manuals, production schedules, production/inspection control plan etc. You can also get professional services from technically professional personnel including quality follow-up of sold products, site unpacking & inspection, installation guide, debugging and technical training.
C-Tech Company owns a competent and powerful team for valve maintenance & consultation, well equipped and high positioned. Complete quality system, effective operation and good teamwork and professional services, which include:
· Evaluating influence of installation pipeline technique & construction results to valves before start-up.
· Identifying valve status after installation
· Evaluating influence of sweeping results in pipeline to valve seal
· Participating in operation system debugging before start-up
Trouble analysis and clearing
· Systematically analysis potential causes to valve failure
· Comprehensively determining risk assessment during trouble clearing of faulty valves
· Accessories, equipment and maintenance proposals
· On-line or off-line maintenance
· Customized maintenance proposals
· On-line maintenance or guide for full welded ball valves and main pipeline valves of oil & gas Pipelines
· Periodic accuracy calibration and maintenance proposal for special control valves
· Long term record links and periodic follow-up system for valves which are maintained on site.
Site technical service
· Consultation service on valve and pipeline operation related techniques
· Valve model selection suggestions and professional design alternatives
· Assessment on influence of pipeline technology and media to valves
· Providing professional equipment to help remove factors that influence valve operation
Training on product use & maintenance
· Professional training courseware
· Trouble shooting exercise
· Customized maintenance proposals
If you need valve spare parts, please contact us and bring the following information meantime:
· Your PO number / C-Tech valve Reference number/Valve TAG number.
· Valve specifications including size, rating class, material.
You are welcome to give us your suggestions to improve C-Tech’s products and services. Proposals will be sent to you within 24 hours. If you need site service and support, our professional technical service personnel will arrive at the site to help and stay until everything is OK.
Terms and Conditions
Generally, C-Tech Company warrants its valves to the original purchaser for a period of 18 months from and after the date of delivery to the original customer, against defects in material and workmanship under proper and normal use and service and not caused of improper application or usage, improper installations, improper maintenance and repairs, modifications or alterations.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE MADE OR AUTHORIZED. NO AFFIRMATION OF ACT, PROMISE, DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT OR USE OR SAMPLE OR MODEL SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY FROM MANUFACTURER, UNLESS SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT OF MANUFACTURER.
• Cancelled orders will be subject to a charge of at least 35%.
• Cancelled custom orders will be subject to a charge of 100% of quoted price.
A charge will apply for non-standard, special documentation requests such as Material Test Reports (MTR’s) and Certificates of Conformance and official 3rd party institutions.